Here’s What They Are And How To Use Them…
We recently found this interesting article on spices and herbs that have been show to help alleviate arthritis. We hope you enjoy it.
Remember to share!
- Massage the affected area with some ginger oil and then expose the area to the sun for 5 to 10 minutes to generate warmth.
- Also, chew some fresh ginger slices or drink a few cups of ginger tea daily
- Drink a glass of hot turmeric milk 1 or 2 times daily.
- Alternatively, you can opt to take 400 to 600 mg turmeric capsules 3 times per day. Consult your doctor first.
- Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach to prevent inflammation.
- To relieve pain and inflammation, you can massage the affected area with garlic oil.
- You can even take garlic capsules after consulting your doctor.
- Put 1 to 2 teaspoons of green tea in a cup of hot water.
- Cover and allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain, then add some honey and lemon for taste.
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily.
- Put 1 teaspoon of dried licorice root powder in a cup of hot water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain and drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
- You can opt to take this herb in supplement form, after consulting a doctor.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of warm water.
- Drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink stinging nettle tea 1 or 2 times daily. To make the tea, add 1 tablespoon of dried stinging nettle root or leaves to a cup of hot water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Strain, add honey for taste and drink it.
- You can also take supplements, after consulting your doctor.
Full article here…